This arch, presently located on the corner of Fairford Street East and Langdon Crescent, is from the main entrance of the original King Edward School in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan. King Edward School was the third school built in Moose Jaw, located on Iroquois Street East on South Hill.
The school opened its doors in 1907 with two rooms. By 1912, it was operating as an eight-room schoolhouse.
In 1958, a new annex was contrasted next to the original structure. This became the nucleus for the construction of a gymnasium built in 1978 that connected to the annex by the office wing. The original building was last used in 1978 and demolished in 1980. The annex operated as King Edward School until its closure in 1999, bringing to an end 93 years of teaching students on the east side of South Hill.
Canvas Giclées are available in 15″ x 24″ image size and are only available framed.
The price is based on the size of the giclée and the frame chosen.